Enjoy some of the world’s greatest classical music
- See a classical concert by candlelight
- Featuring works from Vivaldi, Telemann and Bach
- Featuring Oscar Perks on the violin
Find out more:
As the nights draw in and the weather wanes, there really is nothing quite like a night of flawlessly performed music to warm the soul. And with the added ambience provided by one of London’s most magnificent churches, we’re surely onto a winning formula. Head to St Martin-in-the-Fields for an evening of timeless classical music. Ready yourself for concertos from Vivaldi, Telemann and Bach. All from just £9, that’s nearly half price.
What’s on the programme?
Vivaldi – Concerto for Two Violins in A minor
Telemann – Concerto for Four Violins
Vivaldi – ‘Summer’ from the Four Seasons
Vivaldi – La Follia
Vivaldi – Concerto for Two Violins in D minor
Bach – Concerto for Two Violins
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Vivaldi Concertos by Candlelight at St Martin-in-the-Fields.
- Show on March 6 at 7.30pm.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.