From just £45 for a luxe treatment at a five-star hotel
- Your choice of massage with or without pool access
- Eye Pads to take away
- Five-star London hotel
- In a spa with world-class facilities
Find out more:
Well, why not eh? Whether it’s for you or for someone who really needs a bit of R&R, this luxury massage at a luxury spa in a luxury hotel in Southwark should be just what the doctor ordered. You’ll have all of those knots worked out and be left feeling totally Zen in no time. Well, in about 50 minutes, as the expert therapist works their magic. And if you want to have a dip in the pool afterwards? You can totally do that, too – and it’ll only cost you an extra fiver. Again, why not huh?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for either a 50-minute massage and eye pads to take away or a 50-minute massage, eye pads to take away and use of pool at Hilton Bankside.
- Valid for option purchased only.
- Valid Monday – Sunday 10.30am – 5.30pm. Limited availability on weekends with £5 surcharge to be paid on arrival
- Pool access is restricted to one hour.
- Limit one per person, may buy one additional as a gift.
- New spa to you customers only.
- Voucher valid until October 27.
- Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance, strictly by email at email@example.com attach voucher copy or provide voucher code. 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Must be 18 or older.
- All bookings are subject to availability and maximum for one person at a time.
- Must advise staff of any medical conditions or medication at the time of booking.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment time. When customers are late for the appointment, the treatment will be shortened to avoid inconveniencing the person booked after, and customers will still be charged the full cost of the session.
- If late for more than 15 minutes, the treatment will be cancelled, and voucher considered used.
- Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.