See Alex Kingston star in this lauded comedy fresh from NYC
What is it?
Up to 50% off tickets to see this bitingly funny American comedy.
Other than the fact former ‘Doctor Who’ and ‘ER’ actress Alex Kingston will be starring as the lead, plus Sarah Hadland (‘Miranda’) also starring? Well, this new production is from Joshua Harmon, the writer behind acclaimed hit ‘Bad Jews’ – and he’s bringing his newest play to the UK for the very first time.
‘Admissions’ was met with much critical acclaim when it premiered in New York (and our Theatre editor across the pond gave it a pretty great four-star review). It follows the life of Sherri (Kingston), the head of admissions at a private school. When she discovers her son has missed out on a university place to his best friend, who ‘ticks more boxes’, her personal ambition clashes with her progressive values.
Tickets to this multi-award winning comedy are usually up to £60 each, but with us you can take a seat from just £15. Get yourself a ticket before it’s too late.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Admissions’ at Trafalgar Studios.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.