See ‘A Night in Soho: The Stars of London's Cabaret’ for half the price
What do you get?
- A one of a kind show at the legendary Phoenix Arts Club
- A glass of prosecco
- Hosted by former ‘The Voice’ contestant Ivy Paige
- Option to upgrade to a two-course meal with VIP seating
Find out more:
Where do you go on a Sunday night in London? If you’re looking for some top-notch entertainment, the selection certainly shrinks as the sun sets on another week in the capital. However, as the shops close down and the theatres empty, ‘A Night in Soho’ is just beginning to stir. Part of the excitement is not knowing who will be performing – the Phoenix Arts Club has seen some great acts take to the stage (including ‘Ru-Paul’ stars Courtney Act and Charlie Hides and comedians Tim Minchin and Mark Watson). Bag tickets now from just £10.
What’s on the menu?
Soup of the day with freshly made fabrique bread (vg)
Smoked sheep's cheese with mixed leaves, cranberry sauce and pistachios (veggie/gf)
A trio of Thai style fishcakes with creamy leek and white wine sauce
Pork and rabbit terrine with pickled vegetables, red onion chutney and sourdough toast (gf)
Roasted vegetable harvest with paprika hummus and bread (vg)
Gin & tonic battered cod goujons & chips with tartare sauce and mushy peas (vegan alternative available)
Succulent five-hour roasted pork belly with apple mash and merlot gravy (gf)
Fresh tagliatelle with wild mushrooms in a creamy chardonnay sauce (gf and vegan options available) (add chicken and bacon for £2.50)
The ‘world's best chicken kiev’ with bacon, sauteed greens and creamy mash
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for dinner and a ticket to ‘A Night in Soho: The Stars of London's Cabaret’ at the Phoenix Arts Club.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- Over 18s only.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.