Gluten-free? Dairy-free? That's the name of the game here
- Entry to this day festival specialising in free-from produce
- Includes a free gluten-free lager from Daura Damm
- Exhibitors include As Nature Intended, Booja Booja, Hunter & Gather, Jake’s Boost, Green Sisters and more
- Speakers include Christine Bailey, Vicki Montague, Fab Giovanetti, Amy Moring and more
- Tickets now just £5
Find out more:
Are you that person always triple-checking the ingredients list on every item of food you buy? This foodie festival has your name on it. Created for those with food intolerances, allergies or just people that choose to live a healthier lifestyle, Free From Festival will showcase a range of gluten-, dairy- and refined sugar-free goodies sourced across the UK. Naturally, there’ll be plenty of ‘free from’ treats to tuck into and stock up on, and specialist chefs will be giving demonstrations and sharing tips on making nutritious, delicious dishes at home. Plus, there‘ll be organic wine – not free from alcohol, fear not – which is apparently hangover-reductive. We know where we’ll be spending our moolah.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Free From Festival at The Boiler House.
- Please present your ticket on arrival.
- All tickets include a soft or alcoholic welcome drink and the opportunity to listen to all talks and demos.
- Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket.
- People with disabilities can enter with their carer under one entry ticket. .
- Please arrive around the time of your ticket entry.
- Once you are in there is no time limit you are welcome to stay as long as you wish.
- Last entry 5.30pm.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to enter the event.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.