An evening of expressive music from a key figure on the Havana music scene
- Live performance from Omara Portuondo of Buena Vista Social Club
- A blend of traditional bolero with jazz and blues
- Tickets from just £16.25
Find out more:
Omara Portuondo has an artistic career spanning decades. This multi-talented lady is about as legendary as it gets in the Cuban music sphere, and has played with greats such as Nat King Cole. On at the Barbican as part of her El Último Beso tour, this performance is an exclusive chance to see some of her finest musical work.
In this special show, Portuondo will be effortlessly blending the Cuban styles of bueva trova and bolero with American-influenced jazz and blues. She will be joined by Roerto Fonseca on piano, a modern latin jazz musician. Don’t miss out on our tickets – saving you up to 50%.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Omara Portuondo: Omara Es Cuba – El Último Beso’ at Barbican. Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.