Don’t miss this thriller about a whistleblower during the Chinese Aids crisis
- New play based on the true story of a whistleblowing heroine
- Directed by Michael Boyd, former Artistic Director of the RSC
- Save up to 50% on tickets
Find out more:
This gripping story by Frances Ya-Chu Cowhig (‘Snow in Midsummer’, RSC) is based on real-life events. Set in China in 1992, a young female Ministry of Health official uncovers a seriously dodgy trade in blood plasma, bought from impoverished farmers. Discovering the unimaginable, her loyalties to her profession, to her family and to her country are tested to the limit. Tickets are now up to 50% off, starting at just £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The King of Hell’s Palace’ at Hampstead Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.