Don’t miss this gorgeous puppet animals show
What is it?
Up to 53% off preview seats to ‘The Wider Earth’ at the Natural History Museum.
Performed in a pop-up theatre in the actual Natural History Museum, ‘The Wider Earth’ follows Charles Darwin’s adventures aboard the HMS Beagle on its epic half-decade journey across the world. This brand-new theatre in the Jerwood Gallery will be unveiled for the European premiere of this award-winning drama by Australia’s Dead Puppet Society.
The puppetry used in ‘The Wider Earth’ is a real spectacle – expect everything from armadillos to fireflies and tortoises to a shark. This creative, visually terrific piece of theatre will be in town for a limited run – so get tickets while you can. With us, you’ll be saving up to 50%.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Wider Earth’ at the Natural History Museum.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out. Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Please present your voucher to the Box office upon arrival.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.