Explore the capital in style with Big Bus Tours
- Visit iconic sites like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the London Eye by bus and river cruise
- Learn fun facts as you go
- Have ultimate flexibility with hop-on, hop-off
Time Out says
It’s a cliché, but it’s true: even if you’ve lived in London all your life, there will always be something new to discover. So if you’ve spied tourists on those Big Bus Tours and never thought of going on one yourself, we reckon it’s high time you re-evaluated that. And there’s no better time to do that then right this very second, because you could nab tickets for a fraction of their usual price! That’s right: usually, adult tickets go for £39, but we’re giving them to you for £29.25. Children’s tickets are going from £29 down to £21.75. And if you want to splurge on the Premium ticket, then your £49 ticket shoots down to £29, with children from £39 to £19! The benefit of the Premium ticket (or Premium Plus, for that matter) is multiple days. You can hop-on and hop-off at any of the stops at any time, and sit atop an open-top double-decker bus and you listen to fascinating tales of the city. Both tickets also include a river cruise, so you get to experience London from all angles. All aboard!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a one, two or three-day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour & River Cruise – Child or adult ticket
- Only valid for your selected ticket option.
- Options: Classic is a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour pass plus one-way river cruise, Premium is 48-hours plus return river cruise and Premium plus is 72-hours plus return river cruise. Premium and Premium Plus include night tours, Classic does not.
- Redemption instructions: Please take a copy (preferably a printout of your voucher with you when you start your journey., present it to a member of the Big Bus team on the street or with a driver on-board one of the buses. you will then be issued with a timed/dated receipt style ticket with a section for the cruise. For the cruise element please take the same ticket directly to your chosen pier to redeem with a member of the City Cruises team.
- No advance booking is required.
- Starting points: customers can board at any Big Bus stop, popular starting points include Green Park, Victoria Station and Marble Arch.
- Applies to Red route and Blue only
- Pier locations for Cruise: Westminster Pier, London Eye Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier.
- Booking for Sun-Sat: 9am-5pm. No service on Christmas Day.
- Valid until March 31, 2022
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer