Tuck in at this Camden café, where picture-perfect food meets toe-tapping tunes
- Three courses and half a bottle of fizz for a score
- Available 5pm until close every day
- Chow down in a cool central Camden café
Something is popping in this Camden café and it isn’t just the prosecco – the latest space from Music & Beans is keeping in tune with its Haringey twin by offering flexible music lessons and rehearsal space. Of course, it’s still serving up delicious-looking dishes to go with the tunes. For just twenty quid you’ll get three courses and half a bottle of prosecco – what are you waiting for? Boogie on down.
What’s on the menu?
Hummus with dusty knuckle bread
Grilled halloumi and tomato
Mediterranean Buddha bowl (v) – roasted red pepper, green pepper, avocado, mushroom and mixed salad on quinoa
Meat-free burger on flatbread (v) – roasted red pepper, green pepper, aubergine and hummus
Courgette mucver – baked courgette with feta, dill onions served with salads and Greek
Braised lemon chicken – Jerusalem pita and hummus and salad
Slow-cooked smoked chicken shawarma – roasted tomato, roasted pepper and dusty knuckle bread
Slow-cooked lamb shawarma – roasted sweet potato, sumac onion and salad
Smoked chicken burger – sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella and mustard
Pulled lamb burger – rocket, cumin onions, mozzarella cheese, feta, pesto and walnut dukkah
Halloumi burger – mushroom, mozzarella cheese, aubergine and hummus
Dirty vegan burger (vg) – cumin onions, mozzarella cheese, hummus and red pepper
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and half a bottle of prosecco at Music & Beans Camden.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Call or book at least 24 hours in advance 0207 693 5493 email@example.com.
- Over 18's only.
- Valid 5pm to close every day.
- Selection of starters and deserts subject to change.
- Voucher valid until March 30 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.