An exuberant new production of Benjamin Britten’s masterpiece
- New retelling of Noah’s Ark with music by Benjamin Britten
- In collaboration with the English National Opera
- Over 150 performers and musicians
- Tickets from just £15
Find out more:
God is angry, and a flood is imminent. But Noah is building a boat, and it’s fit for a cargo of birds and beasts of all sizes. The group of unlikely shipmates suffer through a lusty storm for forty days and forty nights, in the hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel in the way of a new world on the other side.
‘Noye’s Fludde’ marks the first collaboration between the English National Ballet and Theatre Royal Stratford, and it’s a masterful retelling of Benjamin Britten’s stunning opera. The production is a large scale community project, combining the talents of professional singers, actors and musicians with those of school children and the local community to create a joyous piece of theatre.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Noye’s Fludde’ at Theatre Royal Stratford East.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.