Peruse thousands of modern artworks with realistic price tags
- Visit the Affordable Art Fair from March 12 to 15
- Located at Evolution London in Battersea Park
- Featuring thousands of pieces priced between £50 and £6,000
Find out more:
Not only can art be extraordinary, but also extraordinarily expensive. You can fall hopelessly in love with a piece knowing that, short of a major lottery win, you’ll never take it home. Well, ‘Battersea Spring’ by Affordable Art Fair is here to make modern art more accessible to us common folk. Sure, you may not have the dough for a Van Gogh, but this show features thousands of artworks priced between £50 and £6,000, so there’s bound to be something in your budget – and with up to 54 percent off tickets you’ll have even more cash to splash.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Battersea Spring’ with Affordable Art Fair.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- Opening hours: March 12 from 11am to 9pm (Late View only from 5.30pm), March 13 from 11am to 7pm, March 14 from 11am to 6pm and March 15 from 11am to 6pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.