See not one, but three pieces, featuring a collaboration with Ballet Black
- Birmingham Royal Ballet return to London with a triple bill
- Collaboration with Ballet Black – a company dedicated to increasing diversity in ballet
- Up to 55% off tickets
Find out more:
If you love ballet, you’ll be thrilled by today’s offer: tickets to Birmingham Royal Ballet’s ’Autumn 2019 Mixed Bill’. It’ll feature the fourth Ballet Now commission ‘A Brief Nostalgia’, along with the critically-acclaimed and National-Dance-Award-winning ballet ‘The Suit’ (performed by dancers from Ballet Black) and Twyla Tharp’s sizzling tribute to Old Blue Eyes, ‘Nine Sinatra Songs’, all in one awe-inspiring production. Yep, three ballets from three very different choreographers make this Birmingham Royal Ballet triple bill a must-see – and with us, you can take your seat for just £20. Now that’s on-pointe.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Birmingham Royal Ballet’s ‘Autumn 2019 Mixed Bill’at Sadler’s Wells.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.