See this glowing revival of Tony Kushner’s musical
What is it?
Up to 56% off tickets to this moving musical set in civil rights-era Louisiana.
‘Caroline, Or Change’ traces the life of a poorly paid maid in 1963 Louisiana. Caroline (Sharon D Clarke) works incessantly hard in a the cellar of the Gellman household, visited occasionally by eight-year-old Noah Gellman who slips her money when he can. Written by Tony Kushner, this semi-autobiographical story picks over his memories as a child, exploring the injustices he was blind to during his youth.
This magical, playful musical is deeply moving, set to an incredible score combining blues, opera, Motown and church music. Our tickets are now 56% off, they start at just £19.50.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Caroline, Or Change‘ at the Playhouse Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.