Tickets to this inventive chronicle on the life of Hans Christian Andersen
What is it?
Up to 57% off tickets to this brand-new, intriguing and discomposing play by Martin McDonagh.
Hans Christian Andersen was one of most prolific storytellers of his time. Having written some of the world’s most beloved fairytales including ‘Thumbelina’, ‘The Little Mermaid’ and ‘The Emperor’s New Clothes’, he’s known globally for his mastery of literature.
This new play delves into the darker side of Anderson’s stories and explores what inspired his work. His secret? A woman living in the same house as him, unbeknown to the world.
Led by BAFTA and Oscar-winning actor Jim Broadbent as Hans Christian Andersen and with writing from Martin McDonagh (‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’), the play is set to take the Bridge Theatre by storm. Our tickets to this dark and absorbing piece of theatre start at just £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘A Very Very Very Dark Matter’ at Bridge Theatre.
- Please present your voucher to the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out. Contains strong language, sexual references, explicit violence, gunshots and scenes people may find disturbing.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.