Discounted tickets to a venture showcasing some of Harold Pinter’s one-act plays
What is it?
Up to 57% off tickets to Pinter Three or Pinter Four – as part of a season of short plays by Harold Pinter.
Harold Pinter is arguably the greatest British playwright of the twentieth century. Pinter at the Pinter brings together some of his famous works (‘The Dumb Waiter’, ‘Moonlight’) and some that have been almost never seen on the stage. Each play is no longer than 40 minutes long and there’s set to be an all-star cast of actors and directors involved – in particular, acclaimed director Jamie Lloyd.
We’ve secured a bunch of tickets to both Pinter Three and Pinter Four (see deets below). And when you buy through us, you can save 57%. Ticket prices start at just £15 – but this is a strictly-limited season, so don't sleep on it.
Pinter Three: ‘Landscape’/‘A Kind of Alaska’ – a mixed bill of plays and sketches blending comedy and moving explorations of loneliness (directed Jamie Lloyd, starring Keith Allen, Tamsin Greig and Lee Evans).
In addition Penelope Wilton will be per forming the Pinter monologue ‘Tess’ – written for her by Pinter.
Pinter Four – ‘Moonlight’ – a emotionally raw piece set in a dying man’s bedroom (directed by Lyndsey Turner) and ‘Night School’ – following the life of a cockney criminal through boarding houses and night clubs of ’60s London (directed by Ed Stambollouian, starring Jessica Barden).
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Pinter at the Pinter’ – Pinter Three or Four at Harold Pinter Theatre
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.