Discounted tickets to a venture showcasing some of Harold Pinter’s one-act plays
What is it?
Up to 57% off tickets to ‘Pinter Five’ – as part of Jamie Lloyd’s season of short plays by Harold Pinter.
Harold Pinter is arguably the greatest British playwright of the twentieth century. ‘Pinter at the Pinter’ brings together some of his famous works (‘The Birthday Party’, ‘Moonlight’) and some that have almost never been seen on the stage. Each play is no longer than 40 minutes long and there’s set to be an all-star cast of actors and directors involved – in particular, acclaimed director Jamie Lloyd.
We’ve secured a bunch to Pinter Four (see deets below). And when you buy through us, you can save 57%. Ticket prices start at just £15 – but this is a strictly-limited season, so don't sleep on it.
‘The Room’ A topical brand of xenophobia runs through this slightly sinister, bizarre play directed by Pinter’s colleague and friend Patrick Marber. Our theatre team described it as ‘a remarkably fully-formed work, a weird, violent, menacing sort-of farce’.
‘Victoria Station‘ Starkly contrasting ‘The Room’, this witty piece of theatre consisting of a frustrating radio dialogue between a minicab dispatcher and a driver. Our critics thought ‘Colin McFarlane gives an extremely amusing comic performance’.
‘Family Voices’ In this radio play isolated voices attempt to communicate as a runaway son and his mother correspond but neither are receiving each other’s letters.
Cast includes Rupert Graves, Jane Horrocks, Colin Mcfarlane, Emma Naomi, Luke Thallon and Nicholas Woodeson.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Up to 57% off ’Pinter Five’ at the Harold Pinter Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.