A joyous musical adaptation of Sue Townsend’s iconic novel
- Up to 57% off tickets
- Four-star Time Out review
- Based on best-selling book by Sue Townsend
- Tickets from £15
Find out more:
Our theatre editor referred to this hilarious musical as ‘an unbridled hoot’ and ‘a ray of giddy sunshine’ – need we say more? The timeless story, told through the eyes of nerdy, misunderstood teen Adrian Mole – the comic creation of late writer Sue Townsend – explores teenage angst, tough family life and young romance. Set in Britain in 1981, Adrian Mole perfectly captures the zeitgeist of the UK at that time with his comical, hapless attitude.
‘The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13¾’ is a complete must-see for Londoners looking for a feel-good show with an infectious score and giggle-worthy plot. Transferring to the West End for a strictly limited season, we’d advise booking your seat before the rest of London clocks on. Tickets start at just £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13¾’ at The Ambassadors Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.