Maxine Peake stars in this compelling new play
- Up to 58% off tickets to ‘Avalanche: A Love Story‘ at Barbican
- Julia Leigh’s adaptation of her own novel, directed by Anne-Louise Sarks
- Best available tickets now just £25
Find out more:
Maxine Peake is the heavyweight star of this exciting stage adaptation, which forms the centrepiece of Fertility Fest – the world’s first arts festival dedicated to baby making, fertility, infertility and modern families at the Barbican.
‘Avalanche: A Love Story’ is a theatre experience inspired by Julia Leigh’s real-life story of her courageous journey and medical struggle with IVF. The play sends a powerful message surrounding who we are, how we love and what it means to be human when technology is changing everything. Tickets now just £25.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Avalanche: A Love Story’ at Barbican.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.