Race towards your goals at this Brixton-based club
- A new take on classic fitness classes
- Suitable for all levels of fitness and ability
- Choose from a variety of classes, including Fight Klub, Cyclone Spin, Urban Run and more
- Upgrade to unlimited classes for an extra £19 per month
Find out more:
Variety is the spice of life, so why not add some of that fire to your fitness? Fuse Fitness was created by former Team GB swimmer Darren Fox – and we’re pretty sure he knows a thing or two about a good workout. In fact, the guys at Fuse have taken traditional classes like spin and HIIT and shaken them up with live DJ sessions, themed rides and more. With three classes on offer for just a tenner, what have you got to lose? Cover a range of training goals in one weekly timetable.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for fitness classes with Fuse Fitness.
- New customers only.
- To redeem please e-mail email@example.com or call 0207 096 4202. Please ensure you give your unique voucher code and security code when e-mailing or calling. You will then be sent a log-in link to register and start your classes.
- Classes subject to availability.
- Unlimited classes must be taken within a month of your first class.
- Fuse Fitness uses two locations: Stockwell Primary School and Fitness First Brixton.
- Visit https://www.fusefitnesslondon.com/ for more information.
- Voucher valid until July 31 2020.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.