Lucy Prebble returns to the stage with this ace spy thriller
- A new drama on the true story of the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko
- Reimagining of Luke Harding’s jaw-dropping book
- With Reece Shearsmith (League of Gentlemen) as the President and Tom Brooke (Bodyguard) as Litvinenko.
- Up to 66% off available through Time Out for 48 hours only
Find out more:
Based upon Luke Harding’s racy book of the same name, Lucy Prebble (Succession, Secret Diary of a Call Girl) has turned her talents to modern espionage with this captivating, surreal spy thriller about a shocking assassination. We don’t want to give too much away, but we can say this much: expect the unexpected from the author of the landmark ‘ENRON’. Tickets from just £10.
Need to know:
- This is valid for admission to ‘A Very Expensive Poison’ at The Old Vic.
- To watch the trailer please click here
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- Tickets cannot be collected any earlier than 90 minutes before the show start time.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by The Old Vic box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.