Tickets to this rousing play about forgotten poet Emilia Bassano
What is it?
Up to 72% off tickets to see the transfer of ‘Emilia’, following a sell-out run at The Globe.
For the uninitiated, Emilia Bassano is a seventeenth-century poet long rumoured to have been Shakespeare’s muse – the Dark Lady. This gripping production by Morgan Lloyd Malcolm is a celebration of female voices through the story of forgotten women. 400 years ago, Emilia wanted her voice to be heard. Is it true she was the ‘Dark Lady’ of Shakespeare’s sonnets? Why has her story overlooked and erased from history?
Written at a time where #MeToo dominates the headlines, and packed with barnstorming feminist speeches performed by a diverse all-female cast, ‘Emilia’ is powerful and heartening. Don’t miss our exclusive discount on tickets – they’re down to £15 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Emilia’ at Vaudeville Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.