These courses will have your pup behaving itself in no time
What is it?
It’s your choice of two online dog training courses – or a combination of both.
Whether your little pride and joy is pooping all over the place or it just needs a little helping hand on simple commands like ‘fetch’ and ‘sit’, these online dog training courses could be exactly what you both need. First up, they’re all-video, which not only means you can see exactly what’s being done by the expert trainers, but you’ll be able to replicate everything much more easily. Secondly, they’re run by experts, so you’ll be in some very capable hands indeed.
So what’s on each course? Option one is entitled Dog Training Essentials, which promises ‘effective training for lasting behaviour and a strong bond with dogs of all ages’. Sounds pretty good. Option two is called Dog Behaviour and Training, and you’ll get to fully understand the motivation behind problem behaviour such as barking and digging, and learn how to correct them. And if both courses sound like your kinda bag? You can combine the two for just £29. Bark-ain.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for Dog Training Essentials or Dog Behaviour & Training or both.
- This voucher is only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- These course are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues and customers that your qualification is from a wellrun, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education.
- Must be redeemed before 30 June 2019
- Cannot be cancelled, resold, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.