Become an Office whizz with Word, Excel and PowerPoint courses
- Choose from Word, Excel and PowerPoint courses for £19
- Or get any two for £29
- Max out your office knowledge with all three courses for £39
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
Microsoft Office programmes are about as avoidable as delays on the Central line: you’re going to run into them. Even in the (unlikely) case that you don’t use them for work every day, chances are they’ve cropped up more than once over the years. So, why not get properly clued-up on them? Ever since Mircosoft got rid of Clippy (Rip little buddy) we’ve had to teach ourselves all the tricks – not anymore. The International Open Academy is offering courses in three Microsoft Office programmes: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Each one will give you an in-depth understanding of how the programme works and how you can get the most out of it. Pick up all three and you’ll save a humongous 88 percent!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Word, Excel or PowerPoint course from the International Open Academy, or a combination of courses depending on your selected option.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.