£75 for a very timely class
- Learn all about the magical world of beekeeping
- Discover how it’s done in an urban environment
- Get stuck into honey ale and lager
You’re the kind of person that not only loves all things craft beer, but who also loves the idea of helping to save the world, right? Well, even if you’re into neither of those things, this experience is going to be a lot of fun. This is your chance to discover the rare and wonderful secrets of urban beekeeping, complete with bee suits and all the information and advice you’ll need to start thinking about getting in on the fun for yourself. It’ll be thirsty work though, so the guys behind this will then break out the beer. You’ll both get to sample one beer and one ale, each brewed with honey. Catastrophe-saving bees and beer? That sounds like a great combo.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an Urban beekeeping and honey craft beer tasting experience for two
- This voucher arrives by post (UK addresses only). Please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
- Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of issue.
- The Experience takes place at Bee Urban London, Kennington Park, St Agnes Place, SE11 4BE
- This experience is available selected weekends from June to September. Excluded dates apply.
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
- Kindly note that vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
- Minimum age: 18
- The tasting is not suitable for participants with coeliac disease as beer contains gluten
- The experience is not recommended if you are allergic to bee stings
- Bee Urban's site is suitable for disabled access to the premises but not to the hives
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.