Do something cool for the one you love this Valentines Day……get them tickets to Nightspot Cinema’s Love And Mercy. Nightspot Cinema and The Institute Of Light are hosting a romantic evening for all you music lovers out there. They're screening Love And Mercy, the heartfelt biopic about the life of Brain Wilson, the lead singer of the Beach Boys, and how he falls in love and is rescued by Melinda Ledbetter. It’s pretty touching for Valentine’s day, because it’s all true.
The Institute Of Light will be offering a fine candlelit dinner before the film screening, with a couple of minor immersive Beach Boys elements to get you in the mood. And if that wasn’t enough, following the dinner and film Nightspot Cinema will be hosting a little Beach Boy’s party for all. Indeed, if you love music, and you love your partner – this is the spot for you.
Love and Mercy was critically acclaimed, receiving two Golden Globe nominations for best original song and best supporting actor, while it champions a 96% Rotten Tomatoes rating and 7.5 on IMDB. It’s a great film.
- Scallops, winter salad, roast hazelnuts and anchovy
- Grilled polenta, trevisano and gorgonzola
- Fennel vodka prosciutto rissoto
- Sea Bream, lentils, red pepper and artichoke
- Bavette steak, horseradish, spinach, spring onions and balsamic vinegar
- Rotollo , swiss card, ricotta and dried porcini with butter and sage
- Chocolate mousse cake with rhubarb and strawberries
- Grappa panna cotta with caramelised blood orange
- Spanish cheeses, chutney and rosemary
- Good Vibrations - £70
2x candlelit three-course dinner, 2x regular seat to Love And Mercy film screening and 2x entrance to The Beach Boys after party
- God Only Knows - £110
2x candlelit three-course dinner, a bottle of prosecco, one sofa for two for Love and Mercy film screening and 2x entrance to The Beach Boys after party