Free film screenings in a unique historic locationThis July Vauxhall One are bringing four free pop-up cinema screenings to the historic Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens every Tuesday. Bringing you the best in feel good cult classics, this is the perfect summer night out. Tonight's screening is a special one. You, the audience, get to choose the you movie you want to watch: It's either The Breakfast Club, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, or Spice World The Movie. What's your pick?
- Vauxhall Pleasure Garden’s is right in the heart of Vauxhall with great transport links to find your way home afterwards
- Bring a blanket from home or buy one on site, and get cosy with your mates under the stars on a summer night
- Rent a Vauxhall Village deck chair for £5 to watch the film in true luxury
- London’s best street food purveyors including Grill My Cheese with their legendary grilled cheese and pulled pork toastie
- Busan BBQ whose AmeriKorean burgers, buns and fried chicken are just incredible
- Rotli Crew bringing you the best in authentic Indian street food specialising in curries rolled up into homemade rotli flatbreads
Over 15s only. This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. You need to be registered to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.