A delicious tea for two at this fancy Covent Garden spot
What is it?
Afternoon tea with an Austrian twist at a swish Covent Garden restaurant.
Because you and a lucky someone can carefully nibble (by which we mean scoff indiscriminately) a Viennese afternoon tea in the glorious Delaunay for just £20 each.
You’ll kick off with a selection of open sandwiches before tucking into an ever-changing panoply of sweet delights including bites like lemon and pistachio mille-feuille or coffee and Stroh rum cake – both so authentic they could be straight from the bakeries of Vienna. Add your choice of tea – The Delaunay blend is a firm fave – and you’ve got yourself a lovely little treat fit for any occasion. Enjoy!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two at The Delaunay.
- Please note your voucher will arrive by post.
- Please allow your voucher up to five working days to arrive.
- Voucher your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.on tea