Brush up your knowledge as you taste the best in Italian wineVivace want you to taste your wine, not just drink it. They believe each wine has a story to tell and that you can be taken on a trip just by tasting grape. They source all their wines straight from Italy’s best small producers. As you sip, sample, and nibble on Tuscan cheese and cured meats, an expert will tell you all they know about what you’re drinking. And that’s gonna be a lot.
From the cellar tonight:
- Sanfeletto, Prosecco Extra Dry
- Cesani, "Serarosa", Tuscan Rose 2012
- Usiglian del Vescobo, Chianti Superiore 2010
- Bacco a Petroio, "Sagace", Chianti Riserva 2009
- Montegrande, Fior d’Arancio
- Plus a mystery wine!
General admission. Over 18s only.