Brush up your knowledge as you taste the best in Italian wineVivace want you to taste your wine, not just drink it. They believe each wine has a story to tell and that you can be taken on a trip just by tasting grape. They source all their wines straight from Italy’s best small producers. As you sip, an expert will tell you all they know about what you're drinking. And that’s gonna be a lot.
From the cellar tonight:
- Sanfeletto, "Bosco di Fratta" Prosecco Vintage Brut 2012
- Sanfeletto, Prosecco Treviso Brut, NV
- Cesani, Vernaccia di San Gimignano 2012
- Brunelli, "Poggio Apricale" Tuscan Red 2012
- Montegrande, Fior d’Arancio 2012
- Plus a mystery wine!
General admission. Over 18s only.