Brush up your knowledge as you taste the best in Italian wineVivace wants you to taste your wine, not just drink it. They believe each wine has a story to tell and that you can be taken on a trip just by tasting grape. They source all their wines straight from Italy's best small producers. As you sip, sample, and nibble on Tuscan cheese and cured meat, an expert will tell you all they know about what you’re drinking. And that's gonna be a lot.
From the cellar tonight:
- Sanfeletto, Prosecco Extra Dry
- Montebelli, Maremmasanta 2012
- Usiglian del Vescovo, Chianti 2010
- Usiglian del Vescovo, "Il Grullaio" Tuscan Red 2011
- Montegrande, Fior d'Arancio 2012
General admission. Over 18s only.