Take your pick of the flicksWhether you love films, popcorn or simply just relaxing in a darkened room, we've hooked up an exclusive deal with Vue for you to catch up on all those films.
Former bad boy of the notoriously volatile Paris fine-dining scene, Adam Jones’ reputation as a difficult and temperamental two-star Michelin chef proceeded him. Consumed by his own demons, he loses his grasp on reality, ending up on the scrap heap with his career in tatters. Determined to dust himself off and acquire three-star Michelin chef status, he will stop at nothing to reach his goal and prove to the world he’s still got the Midas touch. Bradley Cooper (American Sniper) stars as Adam Jones in this tense cooking comedy which offers an entertaining insight into the method and the madness behind the minds of the world’s greatest chefs.
- This ticket is a voucher and can be used at any of the participating Vue cinemas below
- Redeem in person at the cinema anytime before the "Valid Till" date displayed on the ticket option
- Valid for regular seating at a 2D screening of any film, subject to availability
- You can pay the incremental difference at Vue to upgrade to 3D screenings or VIP seats
- Not valid for double bill screenings, Extreme, Scene or other luxury screens
- Your barcode will appear under My Tickets and in your emails within 15 minutes of booking
Certificate 15. Runtime: 1 hour 41 minutes. Release date: 06/11/2015. Valid at the following Vue cinemas: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford and Wood Green. All tickets and seating are subject to availability, so please make sure to check the listings of your chosen Vue cinema.