Ticket is valid until 15/9You can only book four tickets per YPlan account.
Whether you love films, popcorn or simply just relaxing in a darkened room, we've hooked up an exclusive deal with Vue for you to catch up on all those films. Why not be one of the first to check out the Pixels, the new feature film based on the animated short film 'Pixels' created and directed by Patrick Jean? As kids in the '80s, Sam Brenner (Adam Sandler), Will Cooper (Kevin James), Ludlow Lamonsoff (Josh Gad), and Eddie "The Fire Blaster" Plant (Peter Dinklage) saved the world thousands of times - at 25 cents a game in the video arcades. Now, after characters from an old video game are unleashed on the real world, they're going to have to do it for real.
- This ticket can be used at any of the participating Vue cinemas below
- Please ignore the time and date; it can be redeemed anytime before the date displayed on the ticket option
- Also valid for any regular seating at a 2D screening of any film
- You can pay the incremental difference at Vue to upgrade to 3D screenings or VIP seats
- Your barcode will appear in My Tickets within 15 minutes of booking
Certificate 12A. Runtime: 1 hour 46 minutes. Release date: 12/08/2015. Valid at the following Vue cinemas: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford and Wood Green. Not valid for Extreme or Scene Screens. All tickets and seating are subject to availability, so please make sure to check the listings of your chosen Vue cinema.