Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
You know those ‘miniature’, or ‘teacup pigs’, the really cute ones (all pigs are cute, but these are TINY), yeah they’re lovely aren’t they. They’re a cross between Pot-bellied pigs and New Zealand Kune-Kunes, fun fact. Another fact, maybe more inconvenient than fun (if you own one) is they don’t tend to stay as small as you’d imagine. They’re a fascinating animal that us humans have fallen in love with recently. Anyway, you can get to meet some! Wouldn’t that be amazing.
When is it?
7pm-8.30pm on August 10.
Samsung KX in Kings Cross is hosting a wildlife drawing event starring the lovely little snouty things. The class is open to everyone, whether you’re a modern-day Pigasso or can’t draw a hog from a dog. You’ll be welcome to take part. You don’t need to bring supplies either, but if you have a favourite pencil or set of paints or whatever, you’re allowed to bring those with you too. Wild Life Drawing’s event will also look at the ethical issues around these cute creatures, and their programme ensures the models for your art weren’t force bred and are going to be pets for life. You’ll get to learn about that and other issues within the world of pig farming, so you’ll be able to feel like you’ve learned something. Did we mention you get to meet the pigs? Because you do!
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to 'Wild Life Drawing: Miniature Piglets at Samsung KX' on Tuesday August 10.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 7pm. Please aim to arrive five minutes before the start time.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event and sketching equipment.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's events terms and conditions here.
- Samsung KX is strictly operating in accordance with current government guidelines. All event capacities are in line with these and social distancing rules will be followed.
- Face coverings are encouraged to be worn by adults, unless exempt, when inside the store.
- Any equipment used will be fully sanitised.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.