Friday night is Wine Club Night at The Don RestaurantEnjoy a tutored tasting of three remarkable wines with a small group of 20 people in The Don Restaurant's fabulous wine study. Then take your seat in the beautiful Restaurant to devour a three course set-menu.
An elegant room in all senses, with seven huge windows opening on to a tiny courtyard, The Old Room at The Don Restaurant features a stunning double height wine tower and seven original Hoyland paintings which have been blown up to create dramatic translucent blinds. With a spectacular restaurant, fantastic wine and delectable food, why even think of going anywhere else?
Set menu sample:
- Carrot and coriander soup with crème fraiche
- Grilled English asparagus, pea shoots and hollandaise sauce
- Escalope of salmon, fresh tomato and cucumber salsa
- Supreme of free-range chicken, parsley and roast garlic mousse
- Chef's vegetarian special of the day
- Traditional crème brûlée
- Raspberry Eton mess
This ticket price includes VAT, but does not include 12.5% service charge.