A glitzy, glam Christmas party full of festive funJoin the glitz of SW6 for this boutique Christmas wonderful event on Parsons Green in association with Red Bull, Propercorn, SipSmiths, Moet and Jaegermeister.....
Enjoy strolling around the German market and relax with a mulled wine in hand before tucking into a belly full of gourmet food, sampling invitational cocktails bars all within a 400msq heated festively dressed Bedouin marquee to embrace live music, DJs as you float your pose on the coolest 'Pop-up' all weather Ice skating rink in Chelsea this Christmas.
Doors open: 5.30pm
Fri 16th Dec, 2016 - Launch Evening
Sat 17th Dec, 2016 - Festive Party
Sun 18th Dec, 2016 - Ski & Xmas jumper theme
Meet your friends and loved ones for a festive experience like no other for sophisticated winter festivities, whilst dancing to live music and invitational DJs within a tree line festoon lit treeline park setting as the best spot in London’s South West !
Be quick to book online for your early bird tickets to secure your place on the ice – tickets are limited.
- ICE SKATE: Embrace the best of Christmas traditions by skating your way around Parsons Green under the twinkling Christmas lights to the sounds of live music and DJ
- EAT: Ace food trucks serving tasty festive fare as well as glühwein, mulled cider and much more
- DRINK: Red Bull, SipSmith, Jaegermeister and Möet bar to let the festivities continue and enjoy the entertainment on offer within a heated VIP marquee
- CHILL OUT & ENJOY: Avoid the queues, extremely high costs of other tourist centric events in town and embrace the best of Christmas traditions for a range of festive entertainment
- OPEN AIR CINEMA: Snuggle up alfresco style amongst blankets with a hot chocolate in hand to take on a secret Christmas film
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.