Test event group to test Access App
|At a glance|
|New York||Absolutely free|
|7pm until late||December 31 1999|
|Manhattan||Nights out, weekends, partying|
So, what is it?
An amazing event hosted by the one and only Jenna. Oh, you haven’t heard of her? Neither had we, but one thing is for sure: this party is going to be BIG.
Wait, how much?
Still absolutely free. How did you miss that?
Why should I go?
To bring in the new millennium in the ultimate style. Seriously, this party is going to have fire dancers, jelly shots and a magician. There’s even a rumour that they are letting Joe Exotic out of jail to perform some country classics on tiger-back. Wild.
Donald Trump will be in stocks for the pie-throwing contest. You. Do. Not. Want to miss this.
|Fancy a peak?|
|Yes, you’re seeing that right. The stage is suspended in midair using magnets. Science is awesome.|
Wait, how do I redeem this offer?
- Write your voucher code down on a piece of parchment in Roman numerals.
- Attach to your carrier pigeon.
- Send the code, along with a selfie, to the pigeon collect centre at the top of the Empire State building.
The fine print:
- This voucher is valid for free entry to Jenna’s amazing event
- Valid until December 31 1999.
- This party is clearly made up.
- Please do not attend.
- Time Out is keeping me in the office basement, please send help.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.