Get 50% off at nine of our favorite restaurants in New YorkWHAT IS IT?
Time Out’s ‘Table for Two’ restaurant box gives you 50 percent off the food bill for two people at nine of our favorite restaurants in NYC.
Our food team is constantly scouring this culinary capital for the best dishes, so it’s only natural we have our favorites. But, as New Yorkers, we know that eating out can get expensive, often dipping into our rent money and avocado toast budget. Luckily, this box is the restaurant offering of the century.
Arriving as a box of ten cards (One card is no longer viable because of an unforeseen restaurant closure. Find more details at White Gold Butchers below.), ‘Table for Two’ gets you and a dinner companion 50 percent off the food bill at nine our favorite NYC restaurants, from a Neapolitan pizza institution and omakase emporium to a rustic Greek spot and a Korean barbecue powerhouse.
Each box is just $57.99. With the cost of an average dinner for two in New York, the box practically pays for itself in just one meal. And there’s no jumping through hoops to redeem the cards: for one solid year, you can book your ‘Table for Two’ any time you want (and you don’t even have to mention it when you make your reservation).
But before you start booking tables, you better get your hands on one of these bad boys: there are only 1,000 ‘Table for Two’ boxes up for grabs.
Check out the full list here:
• The Black Derby
Diners can expect old bistro favorites with a twist at this warmly lit West Village bar and restaurant that’s adorned with several of its sharp namesake hats.
310 W 4th Street
With beach-picnic vibes and a lively playlist, this Bushwick joint feels like a punk-rock party where you can slurp up a big bowl of phô.
99 Scott Ave, Brooklyn
• Camperdown Elm
Featuring butcher-block tabletops, this cozy eatery serves New American dishes with a slight Asian tinge.
441 Seventh Ave, Brooklyn
• Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong
The deep menu’s fresh ingredients are all cooked right on your table’s built-in steel grills for a comfort-food feast.
1 E 32nd St
Toothsome wood-fired pies stay true to Naples, topped with everything from imported smoked buffalo mozzarella and house-made burrata to prosciutto di Parma.
271 Bleecker St and 66 Gold St
Chef-restaurateur Andrew Carmellini brings the flavors of southern Italy to Brooklyn with wood-fired pizzas, handmade pastas and roasted meats.
The William Vale, 111 North 12th St, Brooklyn
Rustic Greek fare—like grilled and spit-roasted meats—is served in a space that looks like it was plucked right out of the Mediterranean.
5 W 21st St
The colorful restaurant will give you a true taste of the Caribbean, with island classics like jerk chicken, tender roti and coconut-curry shrimp.
178 North 8th St, Brooklyn
• Sushi by Boū
Chef David Bouhadana brings the often expensive omakase ritual to the masses with a 30-minute,12-piece meal for $50 a person (or $25 with Time Out New York’s ‘Table for Two’).
Sanctuary Hotel, 132 W 47th St and Jue Lan Club, 49 W 20th St
• White Gold Butchers
Chef-owner April Bloomfield’s whole-animal butcher shop and all-day eatery offers no-fuss, meat-centric meals every day of the week.
THIS CARD IS NO LONGER VIABLE AND CANNOT BE USED AS WHITE GOLD BUTCHERS HAS UNEXPECTEDLY CLOSED. Any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the full terms and conditions applicable at: https://www.timeout.com/USA/table-for-two-terms-and-conditions-12062018
Key things to note:
1. This Time Out Table for Two Restaurant Limited Edition pack (“Table for Two”) contains 9 valid cards (1 for each participating restaurant) (the “Card” or “Cards”) which offer a 50% discount only on food for two people, excluding all drinks consumed in the selected restaurants. The 50% discount does not include tax chargeable by the restaurant.
2. The Cards are valid from 2 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 (inclusive) (“the Validity Period”). They cannot be used before or after the Validity Period.
3. The Cards are valid for a table for two persons only.
4. The Table for Two offer is not compatible with any other promotions or promotional menus at participating restaurants.
5. To be able to enjoy the discount referred to in point 1, it is mandatory to deliver the respective restaurant Card upon request of the bill. In each of the participating restaurants it will be possible to use a maximum of 1 Card per table of two persons.
6. You should tip the restaurant on the total value of the bill – not on the discounted bill.
7. The holder of the Cards will be subject to the availability of spaces at the restaurants. No reference to the promotion needs to be made when making a reservation.
8. The Cards will only be accepted if presented in perfect condition and not showing evidence of damage or duplication. In the event of non-use, theft, loss or destruction of the Cards, the card holder is not entitled to any refund or compensation of any nature whatsoever.
9. The Cards are valid on all days of the week (including holidays and weekends) subject to availability at the participating restaurants. Time Out can never be held responsible for a lack of availability or capacity at participating restaurants.
10. The participating restaurants are solely responsible for the good execution of the service at the branch location specified on the Cards. It is the exclusive responsibility of the card holder to provide them to the participating restaurants.
11. Time Out is not responsible for any changes that may occur before, during or after the Validity Period, namely the closure of any of the restaurants, address changes, name changes or other modifications that cannot be foreseen during the production of the Table for Two offering.
12. Any further clarification should be requested via email to email@example.com The answers will be provided on working days, during business hours.
13. Shipping via United States Postal Service - First-Class Package Service with tracking, delivery expected in 2-3 working days. The box arrives by post to US addresses only.
14. Maximum of two purchases per customer.
15. Time Out is unable to amend any shipping address once a purchase has been confirmed.
1. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 2 BELOW OF THIS REFUND POLICY, THERE ARE STRICTLY NO REFUNDS ON PURCHASES FOR ANY REASON AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. If the Table for Two Box arrives to you and is faulty or defective, we will issue you with a replacement Table for Two Box, provided that you first return the faulty or defective Table for Two Box to us at our address of Time Out America LLC, 1540 Broadway, 42nd Floor, New York, NY 10036 (Attention: Table for Two).