52% off a culinary feast at a cocktail bar and lounge owned by an ex-’TOWIE’ star
- Choose from four starters, four mains and three desserts
- A glass of chilled fizz on arrival
- At a cocktail lounge and coffee owned by Vas J Morgan
Time Out says
Sure, that offer is a cracker – especially with a menu going big on crowd-pleasing classics like salt and pepper calamari, spicy prawn linguine, and spiced figs in red wine with vanilla ice cream. But maybe the real draw here is that you might bump into the great and the good of UK faux-reality TV – after all, it’s owned by Vas J Morgan, of ‘TOWIE’ fame. So if you’ve ever dreamed of suggestively tonguing a chocolate fondant in the direction of Joey Essex, this might be your chance.
What’s on the menu?
A glass of prosecco
Salt and pepper calamari
Truffle parmesan arancini
Prawn and potato croquette
Grilled halloumi and cherry tomatoes
Pan-fried seabass with baby fennel and caper salsa verde
Spicy prawn linguine with fresh roasted tomato sauce
Halloumi stack with roasted pepper, mushroom, aubergine and red onion
Pan-seared chicken breast with asparagus, baby rainbow carrots and red wine jus
Spiced figs in red wine with vanilla ice cream
Hazelnut creme brulee pyramid with Chantilly cream
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of fizz at Broadway Muswell Hill.
- To redeem please call 07507070554 or email Info@thebroadwaymuswellhill.co.uk stating .your voucher codes.
- Voucher can be used all day Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Friday until 7pm.
- Voucher can be used outside stated times with a £10 surcharge paid when dining in (all day Saturday and Friday after 7pm)
- Valid until September 10 2021
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer