- Unlimited sushi evenings
- Plus a complimentary drink
- Get it all for £22.95
Time Out says
This is not a drill. You can really scoff all the sushi your heart desires with this discount at Kensington Quarter. Home to regular buzzing sushi evenings, the restaurant is a great choice for relaxed dinners with friends and casual date nights, offering free-flowing rolls and a drink of your choosing. That includes salmon, seabass, prawn and inari nigiri, as well as favourites such as California roll and spicy tuna roll among other tasty fillings and appetisers like gyozas, miso soup and edamame. Head on over to see exactly why it’s so popular with this deal that’ll get you in there for just £22.95 per person. We’re sure it’ll have you coming back time and time again.
What's on the menu?
Choice of bottled beer (Asahi, Peroni, Birra Moretti, San Miguel or Becks)
Sea Salt Edamame
Cucumber & Avocado (ve)
Vegan Roll (vg)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for all-you-can-eat sushi and a drink at Kensington Quarter.
- Age limit: Over 18s only for complimentary beer or cocktail. Soft drinks excluding mocktails are available as a nonalcoholic alternative.
- Availability: Every day from 5pm -10pm. Last arrivals at 8.30 pm.
- Maximum of 10 vouchers per booking.
- To redeem, please send your booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time. The voucher, security code and QR code must be clear.
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Voucher valid until > April 15, 2023.
- Menu subject to change.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Last food and drink orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- No takeaways allowed.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours. No-shows will not be rebooked.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- An optional service charge will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.