A luxurious way to spend an afternoon, at one of London’s most glamorous hotels
- 35% discount on the normal price
- At Brunello, the gorgeous restaurant at this luxe five-star hotel in South Kensington
- Italian accents throughout, in a setting inspired by the Milanese trattorias of the ‘50s
- Available Mondays through to Saturdays
Time Out says
If you’re looking for a way to celebrate life returning to something approaching normal, we think we might have found it. After all, what could be better than a sophisticated afternoon tea at one of London’s finest hotel restaurants? And here it is, with an Italian-accented procession of sandwiches (we love the sound of brioche with mortadella and pistachio), plain and cranberry scones with strawberry jam, clotted cream and Nutella, and a selection of exquisite delights from Brunello’s pasticceria – make sure you try the Sicilian cannolo with ricotta and orange. All you need now? That chilled glass of prosecco. Lush.
What’s on the menu?
Selection of freshly cut sandwiches
Brioche with mortadella and pistachio
White bread with capricciosa salad
White bread and grilled vegetables
White bread with swordfish, cream cheese and chives
White bread with gorgonzola cheese and walnuts
Brioche with caciocavallo cheese and caramelized onion
Plain and cranberry scones with strawberry jam, clotted cream and Nutella chocolate spread
From the pasticceria
Panna cotta with wild berries
Sicilian cannolo filled with ricotta and orange
Biscuit La Pesca with alkermes and chocolate
Biscuit Brutti ma Buoni with hazelnut
Chocolate praline filled with mascarpone
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for afternoon tea and a glass of prosecco at The Baglioni Hotel.
- To book, please call 020 7368 5900 or email email@example.com with your voucher code and security number.
- Bookings are available Monday to Sunday from 1pm-5pm.
- 24-hour booking and cancellation period.
- Voucher valid until August 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.