An opulent ’80s-themed immersive dining experience
- Four-course meal
- ’80s theatrical performances throughout
- Welcome glass of bubbles
- Vegan menu options available
- Save 31%
Find out more:
Travel back in time to the decade of greed, exploitation and debauchery at this immersive dining experience from The Shame theatre company and The Ingredientist. Your evening will consist of over three hours of entertainment – from the absurdist melodramas of Dynasty to the fast-paced, hedonistic excess of Wall Street greed. Yep, diners will be put through their paces as they tuck into an exquisite four-course dinner. Prepare yourself for an evening of pure indulgence. Tickets just £65 when you book through Time Out.
What’s on the menu?
Champagne cured Scottish salmon vol-au-vent (gf) with citrus cream cheese and dill
Sun blushed tomato and red pepper pate vol-au-vent (vg, gf)
Prawn cocktail (gf) champagne and Lemon poached king prawns, baby gem lettuce, cream of avocado puree and Marie rose sauce
Vegan prawn cocktail (vg, gf) champagne and lemon poached vegan prawns, baby gem lettuce, cream of avocado puree and dairy-free Marie Rose sauce
Duck a l‘orange (gf) orange blossom honey glazed duck breast, chive potato puree, aromatic garlic green beans and Champagne blood orange reduction
Wild mushroom wellington (vg, gf) chive potato puree, aromatic garlic green beans and root vegetable jus
Eton mess (v, gf) Champagne strawberries, meringue, mint-infused whipped cream, strawberry popping candy and fresh basil
Vegan Eton mess (v, gf) Champagne strawberries, aquafaba meringue, mint-infused whipped coconut cream, strawberry popping candy and fresh basil
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to The 80s Theatrical Power Dinner Experience at The Crypt On The Green, Farringdon.
- To view the trailer please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-UYR8I-ZQQ
- Ticket holders are advised to arrive on time at 6.30pm to allow for you to be seated prior to the first theatrical performance.
- Please present your voucher at the reception on arrival.
- Experience is suitable for 18+ only.
- This show contains strong language, flashing lights, and sexual references.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Seating will be allocated by the organiser on the day of the event and not by Time Out.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food dishes during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to email@example.com once you have purchased tickets for the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact The Ingredientist as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientist via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.