An offer at a restaurant from one of the world’s most iconic culinary families
What is it?
Three courses and a glass of bubbly at a super-swanky London restaurant from Albert Roux and Michel Roux Jr.
Few families can lay claim to prouder culinary pedigree than the one behind this seriously slick restaurant in Westminster. It’s a venture with operations falling under the remit of Michel Roux Jr – the two-Michelin Star head chef at Le Gavroche, TV show regular and son of Albert Roux OBE. So it’s probably little surprise, then, that this place impresses by the bucketload.
Throw in a relaxed and personal gastronomic setting, modern European cooking techniques and seasonal produce of the highest quality – and this looks like one particularly delicious way to spend an evening out. Oh, and did we mention the fact you can dine here for just £34 if you buy today’s offer? Don’t mention it.
What’s on the menu?
Guinea fowl, mangalitza black pudding, shallot, quince
Beetroot smoked salmon, blood orange, dill
BBQ celeriac, goats cheese, lovage, hazelnut
Confit belly of suckling pig, heritage carrot, spelt
Peterhead cod, white beans, Morteau sausage, three cornered garlic
Potato gnocchi, caltcot onions, taleggio, hen of the woods
Yorkshire rhubarb, vanilla cheesecake
Treacle tart, poached decana pear, stem ginger ice cream
Manjari chocolate, salted caramel, crème fraiche sorbet
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of bubbly at Roux at Parliament Square.
- You must book via firstname.lastname@example.org and forward your voucher including QR code and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Booking details – Monday – Friday 12pm – 1.45pm and 6 – 7pm. Not available at weekends and bank holidays.
- Optional service charge will be added to your bill.
- All dates are subject to availability and specific dates 14th 15th 16th Feb dinner time, 20th March dinner time are excluded
- Voucher valid until April 16 2019.
- Sample menu displayed and subject to change without prior information.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.