4-Course Dinner With Live Entertainment On St Patrick's Day
Think you know medieval banqueting? Think again. This interactive night out is the most fun you can have with your chain-mail on. Rated 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor, Wolf Hall's got nothing on this, as performers serenade you between courses and the ale flows freely. When sword fighting, wenches and knights abound, the only thing to do is get involved. And take a snap with King Henry, of course.
Each ticket includes:
- a four-course medieval banquet
- Free-flowing ale, wine and juice throughout the night
- A court of knights, troubadours, contortionists, magicians, jugglers, minstrels and medieval tumblers will entertain you as you dine
- Additional fancy dress available to hire for £10 on the night
- Roasted chicken in a traditional medieval sauce served with roast potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable soup made daily with market vegetables
- A platter of meat, pate and cheddar cheese with salad and pickled vegetables
- A rich fruit-filled pie served with cream
- Vegetarian options available
Wear green and get yourself a free pint of Guinness.
Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by adults. Valid ID may be required.
Ivory House, St Katharine Docks
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.