A two-hour, in-person masterclass at a school from an ex-‘MasterChef’ contestant
- At a highly-regarded cooking school in Canary Wharf
- Learn the art of five cheeses, plus bread making and a delicious chutney
- Suitable for vegetarians, too
- 3-hour class.
- Show your voucher to get £5 off a cheese-making kit (rrp£29)
Time Out says
You like cheese yeah? Of course. Cheese is great. Gotta love that cheese. And because you love cheese this is just about as good as life gets because what could possibly be better than making your own cheese? But here you’ll learn the art alongside how to make the perfect pear and walnut chutney, as well as a free breadmaking masterclass thrown in too – made from the whey from the cheese. Cool huh? And you can partner that chutney and bread with mozzarella, ricotta, a soft cheese with chives and chilli, paneer, and goat’s cheese. You’ll even get tips on how to make hard cheese too, so you can go home and work even more magic. Magic.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for access to an ‘Introduction to Cheesemaking’ course at Ann’s Smart School of Cooking.
- Over 18s only.
- Limited to one voucher per person, may purchase one additional voucher as a gift.
- 3-hour class.
- To redeem head to http://smartschool.angelfishbooking.co.uk/ and enter your voucher number to validate your pass. You will also need to email a copy of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the voucher and security codes.
- Valid until October 13 2021.
- 14-day cancellation policy.
- Show your time out voucher to get £5 off a cheese-making kit (rrp£29)
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.