Bao buns and bottomless booze are the ultimate brunch combo
- Chow down on a bao bun, a main and a side
- Enjoy 90 minutes of bottomless wine, beer or prosecco
- A quirky, atmospheric Japanese restaurant in Marble Arch
Find out more:
Taking inspiration from the Izakayas of Japan (informal bars), Kurobuta is serving up bao buns and Japanese staples to accompany the alcohol. Originally a pop-up, this spot is more likely to play classic rock ‘n’ roll than traditional Japanese music, now permanently planted in Marble Arch, it has really come into its own. And there’s never been a better time to try it – they’re offering brunch and bottomless booze for nearly half-price. Unbaolievable.
What’s on the menu?
Bao buns (choose one)
BBQ pork belly bao buns with peanut soy
Vegetable bao buns with pickled cucumber and kimchee mayo
Mains (please select one)
Hot chicken wings with a splash of Blair’s 3am hot sauce
Vegetable tempura with truffle ponzu mayo
Spicy tuna maki rice rolled in tempura crunchies
Kuro fried chicken with pickled cucumber and kimchee mayo
Nasu dengaku – miso baked aubergine with candied walnuts and sancho pepper
Baby shrimp tempura with kimchee mayo
Salmon gravadlax and avocado maki with dill mayo
Sides (please select one)
Sweet potato sobo-ko fries with kimchee mayo and jalapeño dip
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one bottomless brunch at Kurobuta Marble Arch.
- Bottomless wine, beer or prosecco will be served for 90 minutes.
- Voucher valid until May 24 2020.
- Optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Available Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 3pm.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Max party size six people.
- Over 18s only.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Booking is essential- please call 0207 920 6440 or forward your QR code and voucher codes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No bookings via website/Opentable as they will not be accepted
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.