A main, side and free-flowing booze at this cool Islington spot
- One main, one side and bottomless prosecco or house wine
- Recently refurbished restaurant on Upper Street
- Save 51%
Find out more:
There can’t be many better ways to spend some of your Saturday or Sunday than getting stuck into an unending supply of incredible-looking brunch dishes, washed down with as much prosecco or house wine as you desire. And this offer is available on at one of Islington’s coolest spots, the three-storey Upper House in Islington – recently revamped with three cool new rooms, each with a different theme.
Brunch dishes include hash stacks with fried eggs and nduja hollandaise, vegan fry ups and chicken, waffles and bacon with maple syrup (which looks like a hangover winner to us). Tuck in!
What’s on the menu?
Polenta, oyster mushrooms, poached egg
Smashed avocado on toast, pine nuts, chilli basil oil
Hash stack with fried egg, nduja hollandaise
Chicken waffle, bacon, maple syrup
Sumac cauliflower, romesco, olive tapanade, bulgar salad
Vegan fry up
Sweet potato fries
Need to know:
- This is valid for bottomless brunch at Upper House.
- You must bring a printed voucher and present it upon arrival.
- Food included: one main and one side.
- Drinks included are bottomless house wine and prosecco.
- Booking is essential.
- Subject to availability.
- Redemption instructions: Please call or forward your QR codes and voucher codes to Islington@upperhouseislington.co.uk
- Available on Saturdays from 11am-3pm and 12pm-3pm on Sunday.
- Optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill
- Over 18's only.
- Valid August 24 – December 1.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.