- Modern Japanese restaurant
- A first look at the new menu
- Now for £29.99
- Located just a few minutes from Goodge Street and Tottenham Court Road stations
Time Out says
We all love to be the first to try something new, which is exactly what this offer is all about. A modern new creative and modern Japanese concept, Rai is named after founder Shrabaneswor Rai and Executive Chef Padam Raj. The menu is designed around multi-course omakase-style tasting menus and a la carte menu utilising the very best ingredients from across the country and around the world. If you want to get stuck into all the delicious dishes on offer, try this three-course deal for just £29.99 and win eternal bragging rights.
What’s on the menu?
Starter (choose one)
Salmon and akami maki roll, koshihikari rice, sanpuku nori
Japanese yellowtail and avocado maki roll
Scottish salmon tartare, yuzu miso, leek, 60 months aged organic parmigiano
Main (choose one)
Grilled mackerel, daikon oroshi, spicy ponzu
48 hours marinated grilled salmon
Salted caramel and miso cheesecake
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal at RAI.
- Choice of one starter, one main and one dessert.
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5:30pm to 9:00pm. Friday, Saturday: 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
- To redeem, please book online via www.rairestaurant.com quoting 'TIMEOUT 3 COURSE’ and clearly state your unique voucher code and security code in the ‘comments box’ to book a table.
- Please book at least 48 hours ahead of your preferred date and time.
- Voucher valid until > September 1, 2022.
- Menu subject to change.
- One voucher per person, a max of 4 guests allowed. All must have their own voucher.
- Cancellation period: 48 hours for a table size of two, 72 hours for table size above two guests. Cancellation made within those timeframes will incur a late cancellation/no show fee.
- The restaurant strictly follows T&C’s and will not accommodate walk-ins with printed vouchers.
- Bill is subject to an added service charge.
- Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday dinnertimes, and lunchtime on Sundays. Bookings will automatically be cancelled if booked on these days.
- Location: 3 Windmill Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 2HY.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.