Plus you’ll get a side and your choice of sauce for your sharing steak, too...
- Just £49 for two people to dine at a classy Canary Wharf restaurant
- One of the best cuts, from dry-aged, grass-fed Scottish beef
- Served with bottomless fries, your choice of side, bearnaise or peppercorn sauce, plus two glasses of Terrazas Malbec
Time Out says
This is maybe where all your beef-eating dreams come true. Because of course chateaubriand is about as good as it gets when it comes to cuts of the stuff but here, it’s the best beef, too. Everything that comes to the kitchen is overseen by Buccleuch’s Master Butcher, Matty O’Brien. And he knows his stuff. But if you need any more persuasion? It’s the same beef they get at Buckingham Palace. And if it’s good enough for old Queenie it’s good enough for you right?
Need to know
- This voucher is for a chateaubriand with bottomless chips, sauces, a side, and two glasses of Terrazas Malbec wine.
- Available at Boisdale Canary Wharf and Boisdale Belgravia.
- To redeem, book at firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your QR codes and voucher.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid until October 12 2021.
- Available Tuesday - Thursday lunchtimes, and Monday - Saturday 5.30-6.30pm
- Maximum party size of six people
- Optional service charge 12.5 % will be added to your bill.
- Additional items will be charged at their full value.
- Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol.
- A confirmed booking must be made 24 hrs in advance otherwise you will be charged full price.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.