Chew, chew! The bottomless train has arrived in Soho and Covent Garden
What do you get?
- All-you-can-eat pan-Asian small plates and bottomless drinks
- Choose from beer, wine or bubbles
- Veggie options available
- Available Saturdays and Sundays in Soho and Covent Garden
Time Out says:
Good news: London’s favourite high-tech Japanese restaurant group is back in action. Which means bottomless pan-Asian plates and free-flowing booze is back on the menu, too. Head down to Soho or Covent Garden and tuck into Sichuan chicken, red dragon rolls, bang bang, cauliflower, Korean chicken wings and many more of Inamo’s best-loved dishes. Plus you can wash it down with your choice of bottomless beer, wine or prosecco. Not bad for less than £35.
What’s on the menu?
Yuzu Pork Belly – Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
Sichuan Chicken (small portion) – Hot and spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
Beef Tataki – Seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce.
Flamed Edamame (V) (Ve) – Edamame flambéed in sake. (Vegan)
Vegetable Gyoza (V) (Ve) – Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. (Vegan)
Five Spice Fries (V) – Thick cut fries coated in Inamo's secret five-spice mix with a wasabi mayo dip.
Popcorn Prawns – Bite-sized prawns in a lightly spiced tempura, served with sriracha mayo.
Spicy Aubergine (V) (Ve) – Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce. (Vegan)
Chicken satay – Succulent chicken skewers served with chunky peanut satay sauce.
Korean baby back Ribs (small portion) – half a rack of tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce.
Som Tam Salad (V) (Ve) – Papaya, mango, sugar snaps, beansprouts, and fine beans in a hot and sour vegetarian Thai dressing. (Vegan)
Vegetarian Buddha's Way Roll (V) (Ve) – Sweet mango and beetroot wrapped in inari. (Vegan)
Red Dragon Roll (V) – Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. (Vegan)
Strawberry Sushi with Beetroot Mayo (V) – Mango, beetroot, and little gem roll, topped with cream cheese and a slice of strawberry.
Spicy Tuna Gunkan – Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha.
Pretty in Pink Vegetarian Sushi (V) (Ve) – Asparagus, cucumber, broccoli, and carrot rolled in a playful pink wrapper. (Vegan)
Spicy Salmon Gunkan – Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha.
Buddha's Way Roll – Salmon and tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari.
Seared Salmon Maki – Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese. Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade.
Prawn Crackers – Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Rice (V)(Ve) – Steamed rice. (Vegan)
Miso Soup – Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu.
Vegetable Singapore Noodles (V) – Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
Tofu Ho Fu (V) – Tofu, aubergine, and wide ho fun noodles in a more-ish sauce.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited Asian tapas and bottomless prosecco, wine or beer at Inamo Soho or Covent Garden.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com stating the date and time you would like to book and quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Per the government advice, Inamo has enhanced hygiene, health and safety measures, which you can view here.
- Valid until October 25 2020.
- Booking is essential.
- Available Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- When being seated you will be asked whether you wish to drink bubbles, wine, or beer, and this must remain your choice of drink throughout your meal.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Last food & drink orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
- Over 18s only.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will not be valid for use again
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal at the non discounted price.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.